This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

SMAspot with Speedwire

Jan 18, 2014 at 9:52 PM
V 2.2.11 has been released.
It supports fixed IP addresses for Speedwire
Anyone having a Speedwire (ethernet) connected device and unable to detect it with broadcast, please test this.
Bluetooth device users do not benefit of this version
You can find it here
Mar 25, 2014 at 9:43 PM
I'm running version 2.4.1 on linux 64-bit. I have two SMA SB4000TL-US-22 inverters with Webconnect modules, each module with it's own fixed IP address (192.168.1.111 and ...112). SMAspot is able to access each separately with different versions of the .cfg file with the different IP addresses, but I'm not able to get multiple inverter support to see them both. This is probably 'pilot error', but at this point I don't know what it is that I'm doing wrong. How should the .cfg file be set up for this situation?

Thanks!
Mar 25, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Well, until now there was nobody with 2 or more inverters via speedwire... so we were not able to test it. Using 2 cfg files is the only way for now.
I would be a big help if you could make a wireshark trace of the connection/init sequence of Sunny Explorer
Apr 1, 2014 at 9:45 PM
It works fine with a fixed IP addres for Speedwire :-)

But do you have any ideas of why some us are unable to detect a connected device with broadcast?

It means for instance that we cannot use Sunny Explorer from SMA.
Apr 2, 2014 at 7:32 AM
@elund
Really don't know...
But if it's true you can't use SE, I propose to ask this question to SMA support team