Multiple Speedwire inverters - CSV Files

Topics: 5. Support
May 26, 2015 at 12:53 PM
Hello,
I'm using SBFspot on a Raspberry Pi to collect the data of 2 STP inverters via Speedwire. As suggested here earlier I use two config files and a script that calls SBFspot with each config file. This works very well. Thank you for this piece of software.
First I used the same Plantname in my config files, but then I realized that the CSV files from the first inverter were overwritten by the files from the second inverter every time. Then I changed one Plantname, and now I get a set of files for each inverter, like I had two different plants. Is there a possibility to get CSV files which contain the data of both inverters like the files that are generated by SunnyExplorer? MIS (Multi Inverter Support) in the config file seems to apply with Bluetooth connection only.
Regards
Frank
Coordinator
May 26, 2015 at 8:49 PM
MIS is indeed for bluetooth only.
For Speedwire we were not able to detect all the inverters in the SMA network.
Should be possible to make it work with a list of IP addresses (eg IP_ADDRESS=192.168.0.45;192.168.0.46)
I'll have a look if this is not too difficult to implement.
May 28, 2015 at 12:27 AM
Hi SBF,
thank you for your reply. The possibility to configure a list of IP adresses would be a very cool feature in my opinion. I'll keep an eye on coming releases.
Regards
Frank