Discussions under 1. General

Welcome to the SBFspot discussions area! 

SBFspot or modbus-tcp

first post: Joris05 wrote: Hi, I would like to know the advantages/disadvantages between SBF...

latest post: Joris05 wrote: Hi, Just a follow-up post. Now that my inverter is installed I've ...

Missing Data

first post: Dylan3108 wrote: Dear SBFspot team, Thank you for developing this wonderful softwa...

latest post: Dylan3108 wrote: I see, alright thank you for answering. Please let me know if a new...

Async events ?

first post: tronar wrote: Hi, I have a question that is more of the sma integration basics t...

latest post: SBF wrote: There are data2+ commands available for proxy settings, however I d...

How to find serialnumber without Bluetooth

first post: SolarJerry wrote: Hi, I have configured SBFspot and SBFuploader and I would like to u...

latest post: SBF wrote: Please read the comments in SBFspot.cfg You should comment out BTAd...

fixed path "date_time_zonespec.csv" ?

first post: neumi wrote: Hallo, Just upgraded from old SMASpot 2.0.6 to SBFspot 3.3.1. Ru...

latest post: SBF wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

migrating SBFspot from raspi 1 to a raspi 3

first post: mw29764 wrote: Hi - I've been using SBFspot on my raspi model 1 and have just boug...

latest post: mw29764 wrote: Thanks - I'll do that once I have the new raspi ready to take over ...

Migration from sma-tool (sma-bluetooth)?

first post: artyb wrote: Hi, Thank you for working on this software and for releasing it o...

latest post: artyb wrote: Wasn't going to dump the whole database, just a sample. Will email....

Decoding Missing Inverter values

first post: haggan wrote: Hej There are some inverter values that is missing from the SBFsp...

latest post: haggan wrote: Hej I got a STP 10000TL-10 And I think the individual string valu...

Patch for json output to std out

first post: stefan_j wrote: Hello! I have made a small patch to output json instead of the or...

is it possible to activate the fantest with sbfspot

first post: braky wrote: Hi, according to the templogs my temperature of sma tripower 5000 ...

latest post: SBF wrote: If it is possible with Sunnyexplorer it can be done with SBFspot, b...