Discussions under 3. Feature Requests

Welcome to the SBFspot discussions area! 

Data Acquisition or Calculation

first post: SolarBob wrote: I'm intrigued as to what data is collected from the inverter and wh...

latest post: SolarBob wrote: On the "Spot values" Tab you can see them change about every 3 sec...

Migration from MySql to MariaDb as of Raspbian Stretch release

first post: Niels75 wrote: Now release Raspbian Stretch is avsilable, the releasesmote mention...

compile with no database

first post: thetamy wrote: Hi all, at first, thanks for your work. As a non programming guy, ...

latest post: thetamy wrote: HI, sorry for this late answer, but I was on a business trip for a...

answered by: SBF wrote: Add this piece of code to Bluetooth.cpp (starting at line 297) ```...

Adding Thingspeak?

first post: rcanetta wrote: Hi has someone checked how difficult it can be to send data to Thi...

latest post: rcanetta wrote: thanks I have compared the output below with .fullschema (need to r...

change port 9522?

first post: pfandfrei wrote: Is it possible to change the used port 9522 to a configurable other...

latest post: SBF wrote: No, port 9522 is defined and reserved by SMA. The ethRead() functio...

Inverter with Accu?

first post: spacewalker wrote: Hi, I was looking for such a tool for a long time. It's a great j...

latest post: SBF wrote: For export to csv, adapt the code in SBFspot.cpp Search for: (it's ...

Migration from sma-tool (sma-bluetooth)?

first post: artyb wrote: Hi, Thank you for working on this software and for releasing it o...

latest post: artyb wrote: Wasn't going to dump the whole database, just a sample. Will email....

Decoding Missing Inverter values

first post: haggan wrote: Hej There are some inverter values that is missing from the SBFsp...

latest post: haggan wrote: Hej I got a STP 10000TL-10 And I think the individual string valu...

is it possible to activate the fantest with sbfspot

first post: braky wrote: Hi, according to the templogs my temperature of sma tripower 5000 ...

latest post: SBF wrote: If it is possible with Sunnyexplorer it can be done with SBFspot, b...

Retreive only the last "SpotData"

first post: feeling_1 wrote: Hello everybody, First of all, nice job for the releases of SBFSp...

latest post: feeling_1 wrote: Hello, Thank for your fast answer, On a raspi, this run takes abo...