This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

SBF Upload Daemon doesn't upload data

Topics: 5. Support
Jan 14, 2016 at 1:18 PM
Hi SBF :), thanks a lot for your software. I'm using it up to one year, but I have a problem in last month. I've moved MySQL DB from one server to another , migrated the all data of SBFspot DB at 28.11.2015. SBFspot running on Raspi well, only IP of server of the MySQL database I've changed in config file and has no problem to write data from SMA inverter continuosly to new database destination. But SBFuploadDaemon , running on the raspi too, doesn't upload any data from db to PVOutput.org.(IP adress of db server was changed in config file of daemon correctly too).Other configuration data are unchanged, but from 28.11.2015 I had no data on PVoutput...In log is only the message:
[16:14:41] INFO: Stopping Daemon...
[16:15:16] INFO: Starting SBFspotUploadDeamon Version 1.0.1
[16:15:16] INFO: Starting Daemon...
Can you help me please? I've studied all the discussion threds, but no relevant solution i found.Thanks a lot for your advice.
Jan 19, 2016 at 8:20 AM
I've upgrade to SBFspot V3.1.2 , create appropriate DB views, restart SBFUploadDaemon and the problem is solved.