Discussions under 1. General

This discussion forum is closed. Feel free to visit our new home on Github

Data missing in csv-file

first post: Knappe25 wrote: SBFspot V3.3.1 under Windows: exporting csv-files for the event, ...

latest post: Knappe25 wrote: any idear when v 3.4 is availible ? I saw in the docs of SMA Modbu...

Data Acquisition or Calculation

first post: SolarBob wrote: I'm intrigued as to what data is collected from the inverter and wh...

latest post: SolarBob wrote: On the "Spot values" Tab you can see them change about every 3 sec...

Cheaper Piggy Back Boards for Interfacing to SunnyBoy SMA inverter's TTL serial ports.

first post: frohro wrote: Hi All, I just increased my solar install so that I need to monit...

latest post: SBF wrote: Hi Rob, To answer your questions; 1. Serial connection (RS 232/485...

Adding new registers to be collected by SBFspot

first post: PassivHaus wrote: Hi SBF, Have been running your fantastic utility to collect the d...

latest post: PassivHaus wrote: **SBF wrote:** > Command should be 0x51820200, available only as in...

PVOutput for household energy used from SunnyIsland8.0?

first post: PassivHaus wrote: Hi SBF community, I have an off-grid setup with 2 x SB5000 and 1 ...

latest post: PassivHaus wrote: Thanks SBF. I'll have a go and might have to send the result back ...

How to monitor multiple inverters via BLuetooth with SBFspot

first post: stipman wrote: Hi, I'm running SBFspot on a Raspberry Pi v2 . I have 2 inverters ...

latest post: fritserasmus wrote: **fritserasmus wrote:** > **SBF wrote:** > > Configuration is OK, b...

SBFspot or modbus-tcp

first post: Joris05 wrote: Hi, I would like to know the advantages/disadvantages between SBF...

latest post: Joris05 wrote: Hi, Just a follow-up post. Now that my inverter is installed I've ...

Missing Data

first post: Dylan3108 wrote: Dear SBFspot team, Thank you for developing this wonderful softwa...

latest post: Dylan3108 wrote: I see, alright thank you for answering. Please let me know if a new...

Async events ?

first post: tronar wrote: Hi, I have a question that is more of the sma integration basics t...

latest post: SBF wrote: There are data2+ commands available for proxy settings, however I d...

How to find serialnumber without Bluetooth

first post: SolarJerry wrote: Hi, I have configured SBFspot and SBFuploader and I would like to u...

latest post: SBF wrote: Please read the comments in SBFspot.cfg You should comment out BTAd...