This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under 5. Support

This discussion forum is closed. Feel free to visit our new home on Github

SBFspotUploadDaemon stopped uploading

first post: Himself wrote: Hello, some days ago my Upload Daemon stopped working. Most likel...

latest post: baumimwald wrote: Hello, I use SBFspot V3.3.1. I applied the solution described in ...

answered by: SBF wrote: What version of SBFspot are you running? Take a look at solution fo...

Data Acquisition or Calculation

first post: SolarBob wrote: I'm intrigued as to what data is collected from the inverter and wh...

latest post: SolarBob wrote: On the "Spot values" Tab you can see them change about every 3 sec...

Error: Uploading datapoint

first post: UkiwiS wrote: My system has not posted any updates to PVOutput since last night. ...

latest post: course66 wrote: solved: copied with filezilla the DB file from raspberry to mac in...

answered by: UkiwiS wrote: There was a single bad data point in the DB stopping the upload. ...

upload logs: ERROR: addBatchStatus() returned Couldn't resolve host name

first post: broke23 wrote: yesterday evening I rebooted my pi (sudo reboot) => or should use s...

latest post: broke23 wrote: New card is done. Imported max amount of days. Now it uploaded yest...

How to monitor multiple inverters via BLuetooth with SBFspot

first post: stipman wrote: Hi, I'm running SBFspot on a Raspberry Pi v2 . I have 2 inverters ...

latest post: fritserasmus wrote: **fritserasmus wrote:** > **SBF wrote:** > > Configuration is OK, b...

SBFspot -loadlive

first post: Peter_A_D wrote: Could you explain how to use the option -loadlive with SBFspot? I ...

latest post: SBF wrote: The -loadlive option sets some predefined options to generate csv f...

Compiling Error V3.3.1 - Need Help

first post: Peter_A_D wrote: I tried to install the software on my Raspberry Pi according to the...

latest post: Peter_A_D wrote: It seems to work now after having repeated teh command to install b...

SBFspotUpload logfile name

first post: backstein22 wrote: Is it possible to have only one log file for SBFspotUpload instead ...

latest post: SBF wrote: You can modify the file CommonServiceCode.cpp and recompile the upl...

Upload missing data

first post: Ekstreme wrote: Hi all, over the last week or so I've been getting some strange dat...

latest post: SBF wrote: You have dropped the vwDayData view. Recreate it with ```SQL CREATE...

any services to stop before trying to backup ?

first post: broke23 wrote: Hi SBF, are there any specific services I should stop before I co...

latest post: SBF wrote: I'll add a wiki about backup with mail notification next week