Discussions under 5. Support

Welcome to the SBFspot discussions area! 

Upload missing data

first post: Ekstreme wrote: Hi all, over the last week or so I've been getting some strange dat...

latest post: SBF wrote: Power is limited to approx. 1800 W Check or post your vwPvoData. It...

any services to stop before trying to backup ?

first post: broke23 wrote: Hi SBF, are there any specific services I should stop before I co...

latest post: SBF wrote: I'll add a wiki about backup with mail notification next week

Upload extended data to PVOutput

first post: Frankie1800 wrote: Hello, Great project. I installed it on a Raspberry and it run fi...

latest post: Frankie1800 wrote: Thanks for you quick reply. Checked in the spotdata table and the ...

Problem with Upload Daemon

first post: FokkoH wrote: Great project, thank you very much! The SQLite db fills up nicely b...

latest post: FokkoH wrote: Sorry, silly mistake: I had API still set at 'disable' on the PVout...

Missing Data

first post: Dylan3108 wrote: Dear SBFspot team, Thank you for developing this wonderful softwa...

latest post: Dylan3108 wrote: I see, alright thank you for answering. Please let me know if a new...

Strange values being uploaded to PVOutput

first post: codemaster007 wrote: Last Saturday I installed a Pi and setup SBFspot on it. The values ...

latest post: SBF wrote: To delete a full day: ``` SQL delete from daydata where strftime("%...

backup of root sd card

first post: broke23 wrote: hi there, yesterday something went wrong with my pi2 card it seem...

latest post: broke23 wrote: ah ok, you meant backing up when preperation of sd and sbf is fini...

UploadDaemon does not upload all values

first post: DreiBaer wrote: Hi, I have three converters. Two converter data are uploaded peri...

latest post: SBF wrote: What's in the log of the daemon?

compile with no database

first post: thetamy wrote: Hi all, at first, thanks for your work. As a non programming guy, ...

latest post: thetamy wrote: HI, sorry for this late answer, but I was on a business trip for a...

answered by: SBF wrote: Add this piece of code to Bluetooth.cpp (starting at line 297) ```...

How to find serialnumber without Bluetooth

first post: SolarJerry wrote: Hi, I have configured SBFspot and SBFuploader and I would like to u...

latest post: SBF wrote: Please read the comments in SBFspot.cfg You should comment out BTAd...